Monday, November 24, 2008

Random stuff of the weekend

It seems like I have not posted photos on here for awhile. So I would like to post some that I took throughout this weekend. We had a wonderful weekend. I was off of work on Friday. I have some vacation days I need to use before the end of the year. It was just Me, Denny, and Ryanne. The others were at school. It was nice spending that time together. Then on Saturday we were trying to get ready for Thanksgiving and doing some running around in attempt to make it home before the BYU and Utah game. When we stopped to visit my mom on our way home, Popps was telling us he was not going to be able to see that game on his TV so we invited them over to our house for dinner and the game. My mom also had Alyssa's two boys for the day. Alyssa is in Rehab. She has been there a month. I am so, so, so, so proud of her. While she is in rehab the kids are in a foster home. Alyssa has until April to get better and in a good place in her life to get the kids back. My mom gets to spend time with the boys from time to time. So she brought the boys over so play with my kids. They love Tyler and Gage so much. So, here are some photos of our day. We had a wonderful time. We were laughing all night. The kids were playing and having such fun. I have not seen Alyssa's boys in a long time. They are growing up so fast.

My Mom with Alyssa's boys Gage and Tyler



The kids played this game where Colby, Amy, or Mason would pull all of them around on these blankets. Tyler, Ryanne, Mason, and the dogs just loved it. Ryanne would cry every time they stopped pulling her around.

Mason is always dressing up in costumes. He changes from spiderman to a batman or a pirate all the time. Or he will be a spiderman/batman at the same time. So, when Tyler came over, Mason was so excited to have a sidekick. They were so cute. They were playing something like Batman and Robbers.

Then on Sunday we had a Thanksgiving dinner with my Dad and Sandy at my house. We had a good time. My step brother Trebor and his wife Nikki came over, Lindsay and her little girls, D.J., and Alyssa was able to come over for a couple hours. It was wonderful seeing both of my sisters. I did not get too many photos from the dinner. But I did get a picture of Alyssa. I told her I needed an updated photo.


Here is Denny, Colby, Ryanne, and Alyssa. She looks so good and healthy. I told her she looks so pretty. I am proud of her. It is going to be hard....but I know she will get better.

0 comments: