PLEASE! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU AN INVITE!
For my own personal reasons I have decided to make my blog private. So if you would like to be able to view my blog, I would need you to give me your email address. You can go ahead and make a comment with your email address. I will NOT post your comment with the email. I will junk it after I get your email address from the comment. All comments do have to be screened before posted anyways. I will wait until the end of the week. Then I will make the switch.....so, better send me your email address quick! Then you can continue to ENJOY my blog! Even if maybe you are a friend of a friend.....go ahead and give me your email and I can send you an invite!
I am sorry for inconveniences but I have had this feeling and been debating if I wanted to and finally decided it was necessary. Thanks for reading my blog!!!!Now send me your email so we can still keep in touch. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment