Just to catch some of you up that have been away....I am doing a countdown of what I am thankful for every day until Thanksgiving! We are almost there....I just love Thanksgiving. Me and my mom are getting things ready for the family dinner at my house! Good Times.....Good Times......
Another thing is, as you all know...I have switched to private. I debated for some time with making the switch. But, I finally realized I needed to. Plus my mom was hinting she wanted me too after something she saw on KSL about blogging. I did get nervous wondering who was viewing my family photos, and always having to crop out house numbers and car license plates to hide my location. I tell you, I feel so much safer now with making that switch. I want to thank you all for making the switch with me! Now that I am private. I am going to remove the comment monitor. So, anytime you leave a comment it will be placed on the post without me viewing first. (Just letting you know)
Another thing is, as you all know...I have switched to private. I debated for some time with making the switch. But, I finally realized I needed to. Plus my mom was hinting she wanted me too after something she saw on KSL about blogging. I did get nervous wondering who was viewing my family photos, and always having to crop out house numbers and car license plates to hide my location. I tell you, I feel so much safer now with making that switch. I want to thank you all for making the switch with me! Now that I am private. I am going to remove the comment monitor. So, anytime you leave a comment it will be placed on the post without me viewing first. (Just letting you know)



0 comments:
Post a Comment