I have seen on other blogs that some are doing a countdown to Thanksgiving with things they are thankful for. I thought what a great idea. So everyday until Thanksgiving I am going to say what I am thankful for. I just love Thanksgiving and feel I have so much to be thankful for.
#1 Gratitude......My Family




I am so thankful for my family. I have the greatest family EVER! (I know that is what we all say....which is good) I love my husband/soul mate with all my heart. I would be so lost without him. Given, it was rocky in the beginning. But to see the man that Denny has grown into.....amazes me. My love for him is so strong. He is so strong in the areas I am weak in.....and I think it is the same vice versa...I am strong where he is weak. We make a great team. We have been married for 11 1/2 years! I love my kids. They are wonderful kids. They make me smile every single day. I am truly blessed with the family that I have. We had the most wonderful family night on Monday. The feeling that was in the house was amazing. We all felt it and that is all I have ever wanted in that house....is that feeling. I see them and think they are growing way too fast. I have such wonderful memories with them that I hope they too will always remember our time together. (I could keep rambling on....but do not want to bore you) My family ROCKS!
I love you Denny, Amy, Colby, Mason, and Ryanne........all the way to heaven and back.



1 comments:
Cutest Family Ever.
Post a Comment