For those of you just tuning in...I am doing a countdown of what I am thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving. (We are on #2)



I am very thankful for my Mom and her husband Steve. They are wonderful. Always there for me when I need them. I tease Popps and call him my counselor. I call him around the clock and he always helps me see things the right way and helps me get through it. Luckily he gives me the family discount (FREE). He has also been great for my Mom. He is there for her too. He does not ever judge any of us. And, we have all had our moments of drama. He probably had no idea what he was getting into when he married my mom....but he has stuck it out! I love him for that.
I love my Mom. She is a wonderful mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, and my friend. We work together so we do bump heads now and then. But I still have no idea what I would ever do without her. I see how much love she has for all the grandkids. We have such wonderful memories camping. I never thought she would become this big time camper. But we all just love it so much and I love seeing how happy she is when we get up to the mountains. We have had some pretty funny times around the fire, and always woke up to the best breakfast. She is one of my bestest of friends. She has gone through allot of rough times....I do not think we give her enough credit for what she has been through.
"A Mother holds her childrens hands for a while, But holds their hearts FOREVER"
I love my Mom. She is a wonderful mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, and my friend. We work together so we do bump heads now and then. But I still have no idea what I would ever do without her. I see how much love she has for all the grandkids. We have such wonderful memories camping. I never thought she would become this big time camper. But we all just love it so much and I love seeing how happy she is when we get up to the mountains. We have had some pretty funny times around the fire, and always woke up to the best breakfast. She is one of my bestest of friends. She has gone through allot of rough times....I do not think we give her enough credit for what she has been through.
"A Mother holds her childrens hands for a while, But holds their hearts FOREVER"
Today, I am thankful for my Mom and Popps! I am truly lucky to have them in my life..Love you guys!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment