Isn't my house beautiful.......
JUST KIDDING!! So, my house does not look like this. But, I am very thankful for my house. I consider myself lucky to have the house that I have. We love our house. It works for us. Yes, our plans are to maybe upgrade in a couple years. But, I could not ask for better neighborhood, ward, and location. We would probably stay in the same area. We have lived in this house for 5 years now. It is our first house. It is a wonderful first house! I feel lucky to have a roof over my head to keep me dry. It shelters us. And that house holds so much love. The size of my house makes me happy and feel like we are a close family. I do not feel like when the kids are in their room or family room that they are miles away from the living room or kitchen. I know where they are and what they are doing anytime. The kids love to have their friends hang out at our house....which is what I prefer. I like that too. I could not ask for better friends for my kids. They are great. We have Thanksgiving and family functions at my house every year. I am thankful that we have a place to fit all of us. It is becoming a tighter squeeze as the family gets bigger. But, everyone seems OK with it. So, today.....I am Thankful for my house.



1 comments:
I love your house Mekelle. I've always said that I don't ever want a big house. I want enough space, but not to big. Not only because I don't want to clean it, but for all the reasons that you said you love your house. I love cozy houses full of love. I don't want a house so big, that you can go off and not be missed. You have so much love in your home, and you can feel it when you walk in. You can also see it in all your pictures you take!
Post a Comment