Friday, November 14, 2008

Gratitude #10........My vehicles and LOW GAS PRICES!!!!!!!

I am so thankful for the gas prices coming down....I mean seriously. I want to know the last time we saw the gas prices this low. On my way to work I found it for $1.99! Now, I know.....I know the prices will start to go up, they always do. But, I must say I am enjoying the prices now. What else is there to say? Lovin the gas prices!

I guess since we are on the same note...I am thankful for my car. I love my car. It has been good to me. I am Thankful for Denny's work car, it does the job. I am thankful for our family truck.....it fits all of us! Our truck has taken us on many camping trips and adventures. It is an older truck but, well taken care of. We have jammed to many tunes in that truck! Sure we look silly!(That is all I can say in fear to jinx it, the cars can be so sensitive) OH....can not forget Cosmo, my Honda Shadow 750.....Love her. She is so pretty and I enjoy our rides together. So, today....I am thankful for my vehicles and fuel!!!!

0 comments: