Sorry, I was not able to post one yesterday. So, I will do two to get caught up! But today, I am thankful for my job. I work with my mother at Forsalebyowner.com. I feel lucky to have the job I have. I know I am not as lucky as most of you that have the best job in the world. (a stay at home mom) But, for my own reasons, I do like to work. I love everyone at my job. They truly are like my family. They are all so wonderful! I love going to work every day. I mean I do miss my kids while I am away. And maybe one day I can return to being a stay at home mother. I feel lucky with the economy to have my job. I am truly thankful.
Gratitude #13......Legacy Highway!
Oh my gosh! I am truly thankful for Legacy Highway! It has given me an extra half hour with my family every evening. Which to you may not be anything. But to me....it is extra time that I am glad to have. Now, when we go home from work, we hit NO traffic. We use to sit on the freeway FOREVER! Not going anywhere...just sitting there thinking about all the stuff I need to get home and do.
So, today I am thankful for my job and legacy highway!
So, today I am thankful for my job and legacy highway!




1 comments:
Maybe I'd be in a better mood if I posted my gratitudes everyday like you! YOu are soo good to keep up with it! I love Legacy too! oh, and For Sale by Owner.com
Post a Comment