Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gratitude #8.......The Gym

Ok....Ok....I know that may sound weird. I am thankful for exercise. Me and Denny have taken on the challenge of the Biggest Loser with my office. I really want to become fit. Me and Denny go to the gym every day (Mon-Fri). I love that time we have together. He does make a great personal trainer! I love how much better I feel about myself when I am working out. I feel more confident. (And sore) We have now been going for 2 weeks! I know......Wowie, Right? We have actually had memberships this whole year....but during summer months it was almost impossible to get there. We are very active in the summer months. We were going allot at the beginning of the year. Well now it is Fall/Winter and I am feeling very blah. And the HOLIDAYS are around the corner (perfect timing huh) And I totally want to win our Office Biggest Loser. Maybe Me and Denny can put up our updates of our progress (if any). I am going to start weighing myself on Wednesdays. (Weigh-In Wednesday). We can start putting down how much we lost together....but not mention how much we weigh. Maybe we can get a good blog support group! So there you have it.....I am thankful for exercise and my gym!



This clip is one of my favorites. Makes me laugh every time.

0 comments: