Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a great Halloween! The weather was PERFECT! I can not remember having such great Trick-or-Treat weather EVER! Then right when we got home, it start to rain. (I do love the rain) Plus we usually change the clocks before Halloween, this year we did not change to clocks until after....so it was lighter longer. We went around our block (which is .50 a mile) in record time. My Mom offered this year to come over and hand out candy while watching Ryanne. (Thank you Mom!) She even made us homemade chili....it was a great Halloween. One of my favorites actually. The kids all had fun and brought their friends along, Andrea and Aspen joined us this year too! It was GREAT!


Me and my Tinkerbell!


Ryanne (Tinkerbell)

Ryanne and Colby

Colby, Ryanne, and Amy

The Girls! Ryanne and Amy

The Fantastic Four! Ryanne, Mason, Amy, and Colby

Me, My Mom, and Ryanne
My Mom was a huge helper that day!

Me and my Family!

Me and my Bad @#$ Biker Hubby!

Colby and Denny going for ride in the neighborhood, they think they are so silly

This year I actually let the boys choose their costume. I usually just tell them what cute thing I want them to be. This year they wanted to be something scary. On Mason's costume, blood actually dripped down the chest. He thought it was so cool. I actually like this photo, they seem so scary....(it does not take much to scare me)

Pretty Girls! (Ryanne and Jaylin)

Our neighbors and my niece Jaylin getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating!

Kamrin, she stayed and played with Ryanne

Aspen, the other cute fairy




Earlier in the week we went to a pumpkin walk in the neighborhood. I was looking at this picture below and could not believe the height difference between the two. They are 2 1/2 years apart.
What cute, scary boys!

Denny was wearing Colby's mask around the pumpkin walk....again he thought he was soooo funny!

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

So freakin' cute! I love that all the girls are fairies or princesses! Then, there's Mekelle, a football player! Where are your wings Mekelle? I love the picture of Ryanne and Amy together! The boys were deffinetly scary!

Jessica Potter said...

Very Preciously cute Halloweeney!