I am thankful for the little ones. I have learned so much from the children. I love seeing the world through their eyes. I love my primary class. I teach the CTR5. I feel so lucky to have the class that I have. My class contains of 3-4 girls. We are an all girls club in primary. They are little princesses. I call them girly girls. I love them so much. I have, for the first time in a long time, really enjoyed my calling. I usually get the class with the 1-2 kids that does not listen to anyone.....but this year was different. They have taught me sooooo much. I look forward to our time together. They are so funny, and get the giggles allot. But I look at each one and see how much heart they have for everyone. When I was first put in primary I remember thinking what am I going to learn not going to Relief Society? But I had no idea how much I can learn from the little children. Today was our primary program. There was such a spirit on that stage today and every time they stood to sing a song.....I would start to cry. You should have heard how much heart they put into each song as they looked out to their parents and grandparents. I gave my class CTR rings today as a gift for what a great job they did on the program. They were so excited. They have all told me they wanted one. As one of them put it on she said I am going to wear it forever and never take it off so I can remember to Choose The Right! I told her how happy that made me feel.
"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." (Walt Disney)



1 comments:
I bet the kids love you! Be careful, you'll be the next President!
Post a Comment