I am thankful for my Grandparents and for what I learned from them. I was not as close to my Grandfathers as much as I am to my Grandmothers. Both of my Grandfathers have passed away. I have my Grandma Bybee who I love so much. She has always been there for me and my family when we need her. She is always taking care of everyone. We helped her this last summer with mowing her lawn. I actually looked forward to going over there and spending time with her every week. I use to visit her all the time when we lived in Kaysville. But, when I moved we are not able to visit as much as I would like. I remember going to her house the day before Thanksgiving and watching her make the stuffing and cranberry salad (Both are soooo yummy). I also remember every Halloween we would think we were so funny when we rang her doorbell and trick-or-treated at her house all dressed up instead of just walking in like we always did so that we could see that surprised face when she realized it was us. She always has the really good candy!There was some time when I was in High School when I lived with her. I slept on the couch and hated first period so I would try to sleep in and not go to that class. She would try to wake me up....and if she had no luck she would come at me with a squirt bottle and squirt me in the face....hahaha. I would be shocked! I do love her so much. I am Thankful for all she does.
I also have my Grandma Wilde. She passed away shortly after Me and Denny married. She was my best friend in the whole world. I loved her so much and think about her every single day of my life. She was always there for me when I needed her. We went over to spend the weekend with her all the time. We always made honey candy together and homemade French bread. We had many great memories together at our family cabin that we all built together. She called me all the time.....just to see how I was doing. She was my biggest fan. I miss her so much. She was the most wonderful woman in the world. We had such great times together. I named my daughter after her. She is deeply missed by everyone who knew her. I hope she knows how much I miss her. I wish I could just have 5 more minutes with her to tell her how much I love her. Then I would just hug her as tight as I could. I learned allot from all of my grandparents. Grandparents are awesome and I can only hope that I am half of the grandparents they are. I want my grandkids (in 30 years) to look up to me and look forward to our time together when we have our sleepovers like I always did. I want to be that awesome Grandma when I grow up! (again not for 30 years)
Today, I am thankful for my Grandparents and what they have taught me. I love each of them so much.
I also have my Grandma Wilde. She passed away shortly after Me and Denny married. She was my best friend in the whole world. I loved her so much and think about her every single day of my life. She was always there for me when I needed her. We went over to spend the weekend with her all the time. We always made honey candy together and homemade French bread. We had many great memories together at our family cabin that we all built together. She called me all the time.....just to see how I was doing. She was my biggest fan. I miss her so much. She was the most wonderful woman in the world. We had such great times together. I named my daughter after her. She is deeply missed by everyone who knew her. I hope she knows how much I miss her. I wish I could just have 5 more minutes with her to tell her how much I love her. Then I would just hug her as tight as I could. I learned allot from all of my grandparents. Grandparents are awesome and I can only hope that I am half of the grandparents they are. I want my grandkids (in 30 years) to look up to me and look forward to our time together when we have our sleepovers like I always did. I want to be that awesome Grandma when I grow up! (again not for 30 years)
Today, I am thankful for my Grandparents and what they have taught me. I love each of them so much.




0 comments:
Post a Comment