Yes, I am thankful for running water. As I was taking my shower this morning. I just sat there under the warm/hot water....I was very thankful. It was a nice way to wake up. It was a cold morning. How nice is that to just go over and turn the knob to the desired temperature. Be able to get clean and wash my hair. What a nice feeling. I am truly thankful for that. And not to forget the use of running water for cleaning dishes, and drinking water. AND there is also the use of the bathroom. I would have hated to have to go out to an out-house in the middle of the night (yes, I do get up in the middle of the night and sometimes more than once....hello I have had 3 children and have lost control of bladder) I am totally spoiled. I can bath the kids anytime to get them clean. Get me a glass of cold drinking water, not having to retrieve it from a water well. It just comes to me! I am lovin the water thing.
So, today I am thankful for water! Now, with all this talk about running water....I need to go visit the ladies room!
So, today I am thankful for water! Now, with all this talk about running water....I need to go visit the ladies room!




1 comments:
Amen sister! I couldn't survive with out running water! Well, I guess maybe, I don't really shower now that Lance is gone! Maybe once or twice a week! (kidding)
Post a Comment