I would have to say this will probably be my last gratitude post. I know Thanksgiving is not until tomorrow but I am sure I will not have too much time for blogging. I am Thankful for Thanksgiving. I think I will work harder on stating what I am thankful for every time I have a moment of gratitude. But I am glad that we have this holiday to think about what we are thankful for and spend time as a family while eating a very yummy dinner. Every year we have our assignments and we stick to it. It is one of the best meals ever. I love Thanksgiving day. When my family comes over to my house we eat the yummiest meal ever and then have a day of playing games.
Our yummy assignments:
Mekelle- Homemade rolls, mashed potatoes, and a vegetable
Denny- Turkey and pumpkin pies
Mom- Her yummy Jello salad, stuffing (Grandma's recipe), more Pies, and sometimes they make another turkey (Have to have leftovers)
Grandma- Yummy Cranberry Salad (She use to do so much of it when we had Thanksgiving at her sister house. So, now we try to make her assignments small)
Kristi- Sweet Potatoes, Apple Pie
We never change the assignments or menu. We always make and bring the same things. We like it that way. Why change tradition and perfection? I am thankful and love my family and friends so much. I love all of you that take the time to check in with my life and read the blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch. I am truly Thankful for so much in my life and feel very lucky to have what I have and for the family and friends that I have. LOVE YOU GUYS! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!




1 comments:
Happy Thankgiving!!! Thanks for the call yesterday! You are a sweety! I'll talk to Lance tonight, and let ya know what are plans are so we can see ya!! Have fun eating, I'm so impressed you cook! Both of our families know that I'm only good for a green bean caserol! It's one of the few things that I only occasionlly screw up!! Have Fun!!!
Post a Comment