
Myspace Friends Comments & Graphics
I am so thankful for my friends. I have many friends. Friends in the ward, friends in the family, friends from blogging, and then my friends I have had through childhood. You know who you are.....I have friends that I have known since Elementary school. Katey, Candice, and Kate. We do not get to see each other as often as we use to. But when we do, we usually meet somewhere that we can eat and we will spend hours there just talking and catching up. I do not know what we would do without the blogs. We can go months without talking to each other....but yet know what is going on in that persons life. My friends have seen me go through rough times and then really rough times. They have never judged me. They were always there to pick me back up. I have always looked up to them for their courage and strength. Each one of them has a strength in something I am weak in. We did bump heads from time to time when we were younger.
I want to apologize to Kate...or was it Kate and Candice for the time that I voted they could not play basketball with us that one day.....LOL and Katey I want to apologize to you for the time you got in trouble for watching "Dirty Dancing" at my house....I was such a bad example! Remember that time that I married you to my brother Curtis......Good Times, Good Times. You are the one I go to for words of wisdom. Kate, I remember walking to Taco Time all the time....you could never get enough Taco Time. I owe Kate a big THANK YOU...you introduced me to my hubby! And Candice, remember that time we were walking from your house to Katey's house at night and we saw someone on top of the school. It scared us and you cried and cried! But, now you have been the one there for my when I am crying. Do you remember us driving around in your little blue smurf truck? We always said when we turned 16 we were going to take it to VEGAS! (never did take that trip) I can not even count all the times we all went toilet papering though! Hahaha.
Remember when I go married and you were all in my line......and you were all sooooo young. I think Katey just started driving! I am so glad you were all in my line though. Meant allot. I love you guys.....all my friends and my biggest blog fans! LOL
But I am truly Thankful for all the friends that I have had throughout my life. Friends are great!
But I am truly Thankful for all the friends that I have had throughout my life. Friends are great!

Myspace Friends Comments & Graphics

Myspace Friends Comments & Graphics



2 comments:
i'm love blogs too. it's a great way to keep in touch!
You made me tear up! I totally remember all those things! I was just 16 when you got married. I remember being shocked that you were getting married, then 2 years later, I did it myself! You are a wonderful friend Mekelle, I have so many fun memories with you in them! Thanks for being so wonderful and adding me to your gratitude list! I'm going to have to go and dig up some old pic's of us togeher, I know I have some! I'll send them to you if I find them!
Post a Comment