I have been trying to get pictures of Ryanne when she is jamming to "Walk the Line" Soundrack. Everytime my family is over and I try to show them how she dances, we put music on and she does nothing. But when we are in the car those arms and feet are just going crazy. She scruntches up her nose and just jams. I have not been able to catch it on video or photos to this day.....but this is kinda close. The first clip she tries to head jam then watches her brothers and says "No, that is not how you dance!" We as a family, just loves to dance and sing in the car to music. This week we are stuck on Queen's Greatest Hits! So as you watch the clips you can listen to "We will rock you".
The second clip, she shows them how it is done. Watch her feet when she dances, it is like she is a sitting tap dancer. I was not able to get it all (yet again). But this clip is worth watching. You can see how much the kids love music. I am glad that they do. I am not going to give up on this mission. I will get it recorded for you all.
D.A.R.E graduation 2018
7 years ago



1 comments:
She is a cuttie, your going to be in trouble when she is older!
Post a Comment