We are starting to make sure we have family night every Monday. We were doing really good then the hunting started so it was delayed. Well the kids wanted to make sure we had it this last Monday. We went to the brand new McDonalds in Clinton (I know what you are thinking....WOWIE!) It has just opened and we wanted to check it out! After we went there we came home and tried to finish getting the Halloween decorations out. We had fun. We have tried and tried to scare Ryanne. We have taken her to every Halloween store, tried on every mask, showed her the scary ghosts that make noise......NOTHING! She is one tough cookie. Definitely does not take after me. I am the biggest scardy cat in the world. Denny has been trying for 12 years to get me to a haunted house. But no luck. Here is some photos of the boys having fun with the Halloween stuff.
Colby and his new BFF Mr. Bones
Oh My Gosh! Look at those spiders on the boys necks!
Denny (I do not think he knows about the ghost behind him)
I look forward to our family nights. I love having that time where we do not answer the phone, or any other distractions. We try to have a little lesson too. I LOVE MY FAMILY!



1 comments:
GOOD for you Mekelle on having family night ect!!! I love your new look too! and your family pics are so cute and fun. It's great to hear form you again. How is your Dad?
Post a Comment