Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All good things come to an end....(Summer)

The summer as come to an official end. There has not really been a fall either....and seems like winter will be here soon. That is ok. I just LOVE the fall and winter seasons. I love the scent in the air. The leaves changing. And, I just love to snuggle in blankets with hot cocoa. So, I did this wrap up of our summer....we had a great summer. I am so truly blessed with my family. I count my blessings every day. We did allot of fun, family stuff. It is so important to me for our kids to look back and have such wonderful memories as a family. I know in a blink of an eye, they will be all growed up and gone. BUT, for now, I will continue to live in the moment. Here is a couple scrapbook pages with some of my favorite moments. (Thanks Denise for the idea)

Click to play Summer time wrap-up
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

0 comments: