It is time for our annual Halloween Party! We had a great turn out this year. We had lots and lots of fun. I did make an announcement to let my family know...next year will be a costume party! So we have a whole year to decide what we want to be. That should be lots of fun!! The kids just kind of played in their costumes....you will have to wait until Halloween to see them in their full costumes..

Denny wanted to make an appearance on his bike with his costume on....we all had to wait and wait for him to show up....but it was funny!

That there is a bad *#@ biker! (I never knew he had tattoos...Hmmm)

The kids wanted to get into pre-Halloween mode. We have Amy, Andrea, Aspen, Jaylin, and Mason (you will see him in costume later)

Then we always do the pumpkin carving. The kids really do enjoy doing this. Denny and Steve get really competitive. But this year, it was all about helping the kids. (that was a shock) This is a picture of Todd (Kristi's wonderful boyfriend) and his pumpkin. SO CUTE TODD!

Sorry Jess, I do not think you were suppose to see this photo....this is Roman getting into the drinks while Todd had his back turned....we all laughed.

Denny and Colby

The Pumpkin Massacre

Amy, Aspen, and Andrea

Mason getting ready to start his pumpkin

This year we did something different...we decided to attempt the eating doughnuts without our hands game! Mason, Amy, Christian, and Colby getting ready

Aspen just licked and licked that doughnut. How many licks until you get to the middle of a doughnut?

Go Jaylin! She really put in an effort....but really just laughed at the whole thing...LOL

The boys....Christian (Colby's friend) and Colby. Christian was the winner of the kids round

That would be Mason!

Here is the adult round....we have Cody (kinda hidden), then Brittany, Popps, Denny, and Kristi

CHEATER!!!!
Just a side note...Denny won the adult round. I swear he swallowed it whole!

We like to do a lighting ceremony with the pumpkins that night. Denny will put a spot light in each pumpkin as we say "Ohhh and Awwww" to each one. Sometimes we even have contests and vote...but this year they were all winners!

Then Denny came up this genius idea to put the Halloween lights in each one....looked pretty cool. We were excited about the whole thing.

Popps, Mom, and Kamrin watching the lighting ceremony from my bike. The rest of the evening we just hung out inside and played rock band.

The twins have reunited! It has been awhile since they have seen each other (Ryanne and Kamrin)

Aspen, Denny, Ryanne, Andrea, and.....hmmm.....that is weird, I do not remember seeing a scary pre-halloween skeleton boy when I took this picture.....ODD!

Jaylin, Ryanne (in somewhat of her costume) Amy, Aspen, and......there is that weird skeleton boy AGAIN!

The pretty princesses (Ryanne and Aspen)

Brittany and my Mom said I had to put this picture up....I guess for some reason there is not too many photos of me on the blog.....this one is for you ladies! Don't I look pretty?!

Brittany, Cody, and Popps. There first time playing Rock Band....THEY ROCKED IT! (Yes, that is color samples on my wall. We are getting ready to paint, I am thinking winter project)

My mom even got into Rock Band this time!

Brandon and his fiance Emily, D.J., Popps, Cody, and Brittany (nice one Brittany)

It was really great seeing Andrea and Aspen again.
I had such a great time. We had allot of people this time. Todd brought his daughter, Megan and she brought her friend. They are from Idaho....It was fun getting to know them. My grandma and Bill were also there. I want to thank everyone who helped pull this party together...could not have done it without you. Love you all! (Remember costumes next year so start thinking)
3 comments:
Wow- what a blast! I am so glad you guys had a great time and I am sorry my son is a pop stealer. He comes by it naturally! LOL
I'm so happy that Kristi is dating someone! And the picture of Jaylin eating the donut, I was shocked how much she looks like her mother! You guys really know how to celebrate the holidays!
I'm so happy that Kristi is dating someone! And the picture of Jaylin eating the donut, I was shocked how much she looks like her mother! You guys really know how to celebrate the holidays!
Post a Comment