Monday, October 20, 2008

I have been tagged! (Thanks Katey)

Tagged: 6 Quirks
1. I get allergies really bad. Sometimes my throat will just itch. The only way possible for me to scratch it is to make this weird noise with my throat. Oh....then it feels good. Me and my sister Lindsay have mastered this....DRIVES MY MOM NUTS!
2. I hate it when I meet up with someone (really only happens with family) and the first thing they say is "What's wrong?". I hate that....do I look that bad? Nothing is wrong. I just got here!
3. I always sleep with lots of pillows and toward the edge of bed. Have since I was younger and shared a bed with 2 sisters. I was too claustrophobic to sleep in the middle and so always just slept toward the edge to give room. Luckily, Denny just puts his arms around me and it does not bother him.
4. I am soooooo anal about money. Everyone gives me a hard time. Sometimes Denny will really work on me and I cave. But, most situations I am so picky about every debit...IT ADDS UP! I want to be able to provide for my family and Denny just wants to give all to his family. And with this economy....my anxiety is out the door.
5. Now, I think the toilet paper should go over the top...just seems to make sense (Not saying there is anything wrong with going under) But for me---at my house, hate it when it gets placed going under.
6. I have a schedule to stick to...from the moment I wake up to the time I go to bed. If for some reason I am not home one evening and Denny is in charge of the kids....he will think it is no big deal if they are not reading at 8:30pm and in bed by 9pm. But, to me that means, then it will be that much harder to get them up in the morning! (Now Ryanne's bedtime is earlier than that, and this is the first year I have let the kids stay up even that late.)

Alright, now I am going to tag.....CANDICE!

1 comments:

KT and Lance said...

Yeah for tag!I totally remember you doing the throat scratching thing! And, I'm totally with ya on the toilet paper thing! I hate it when it gets put under instead of over!