Me and Denny try to get out for "Date Night" at least once a month. But this month we decided to make it a "Double Date" with my Mom and Popps. Recently me and my mom started to get a little tense, I think it was due to the fact that we work together. I mean I am so thankful for my job. My mom helped me get this job about 3 1/2 years ago. I am so truly thankful for her doing that for me. But, I think sometimes with us being together every day....we can get a little tense. So this last week my Mom said that we weren't BFF's like she wanted us to be...LOL. And lately me and my popps have not been as close as we use to be. He has been really busy at work. So, we decided we needed a night on the town! We had a really good time. My Mom and Popps are so cute together. I think we all needed it. It has been a tough week. I love my mom so much. She is a wonderful Mom, BF, and fellow co-worker! We went to see a movie called "Nights In Ronanthe" with Richard Gere (yummy). It was a great Date Movie! I cried like a baby. It made me realize how lucky I am to find my true love, my soul mate, and partner for eternity. There may be many in this world that never find that or find it for just a short time. I love Denny so much. He puts up with me! I sat between my Mom and Denny on purpose....I knew my mom was prepared with Kleenex's. (Thanks Mom for hooking me up). After the movie the men got to choose where to eat....so we went to Texas Roadhouse! (again) Can you tell it is one of our favorites? We really enjoyed each others company. My Mom and Steve reminisced about when they met....the sweet notes that Steve would pass to her during work. (They worked together at that time) Steve is great...I call him my counselor sometimes. I am lucky and get the family discount....but he is there to listen day or night. Helps me think straight. I love you Mom and Popps! I know I can be hard to deal with sometimes. I do get quiet sometimes and get taken as something is wrong. Thanks guys for a wonderful date night.....we cried and laughed. Good Times.....Good Times.....

Don't they make a cute couple! Love you guys...thanks for such a fun night! And Mom, we are still BFF's



1 comments:
awwwwwww...what a sweet pic! I'm so happy to see your mom happy!!! Steve looks like a very sweet man. so cool! we love Texas Roadhouse too! yum!!! that made me drool!
Post a Comment