My Dad and Sandy wanted to do an end-of-the-summer campout. We have had such really warm weather this fall and we thought we would have a pretend campout at their house on the patio. Well the one week we make plans for roasting hot dog, smores, and sleeping outside.....It rains. I do love the rain! And did it ever rain....it rained and rained and rained (I loved it) but with the rain, the temperature finally dropped to fall temp. We had to move the party inside. We still had a good time.
My Dad put together this funny Mad-Libs Halloween story. The kids just laughed and laughed at each of our stories. They were really funny (as you can see below)
We then played Charades. We played boys against girls again. It was fun....here is the boys team. Dad, Colby, Denny, Mason, and Jason. I wish I would have had a camcorder for Denny and Jason, they really got into the game.
I have shown pictures before of Denny and Ryanne wrestling....well, here is another one. She has one tough head!
Unfortunately, the night did come to an early end when Lindsay started to not feel very well and they ended up going home. Colby and Ryanne were the first to fall asleep. We all slept in the living room. The next morning we had the yummiest breakfast. Mason was the little helper and gave them a hand in the kitchen. He was pretty proud of himself. We had a great time. Thank you Dad and Sandy. You guys really know how to have an Indoors Campout!














0 comments:
Post a Comment