I forgot to mention that Alyssa came over last night (Friday)for dinner! Me and my mom made dinner for my Aunt Marie, who just had a baby. (I took camera over for photos, but my batteries were dead!) We thought we would invited Alyssa over, we have not seen in her in a long time and the last time my Mom saw her it did not go well. So, we invited her and she excepted the invitation. We have been giving her tough love thinking that will help her realize to come back home, but I think it just pushed her away further. I do not want that. I want her to realize that I except her for who she is and will be there for her in these rough times. She says she is in a good place with people that may be able to help her stay off drugs. I hope and pray that she is telling the truth. I want the old Alyssa back. I do not think we will ever fully get her back to that, but I will just be so happy if she stays clean! We had a nice dinner, visit, and a SCARY MOVIE (well kinda). She looked good and happy. So, I do believe she is in a better place.It was nice to see her. I do miss her and wish we were closer.
D.A.R.E graduation 2018
7 years ago



2 comments:
hey sweetie:) thanks for letting me know about your dad. It sounds like you have a good head and so glad he is getting beter in all aspects. keep the faith and a positive attitude hun. So glad you had a nice time with Alyssa. it will just take time and things will work out. She knows you love her. She just has to do it in her own way. Just keep loving her and put her in God's hands. She will have ups and downs like we all do, but I promise it will get better over time:)
Post a Comment