Monday, October 13, 2008

Let it snow! Let is snow! Let it snow!

I love, love, love the fall and winter. But was completely surprised to have all that in one weekend! I was SO shocked to wake up to 4 inches of snow on the ground and then for that to double by lunch time. I found out that my Dad and Sandy did not have any HEAT! So I told them to come over. I ran to the store and we got lots of food to hibernate for the day....and then some if needed! We made chocolate chip cookies for us and our neighbors. Mason made cards for the plate of cookies that said "Happy Snow Day!". My dad offered to help Denny paint Amy's room. (our latest project). We also watched some movies. We had a good time. Denny's Mom was also over at the house. I made one of her and Amy's favorites for Dinner, Navajo Tacos.




Mason getting ready for the SNOW!

The boys getting bundled

Mason, Amy, and Colby making snow angels

Ryanne watching them have all that fun outside from her favorite window. (She is still getting over the cold)

Amy and the snowman they made...

Here is something you do not see every October.....A snowman next to our Halloween Decor!

Our buried Halloween witch

Colby attempting to snow board on his sled

Mason playing peek-a-boo with Ryanne from outside (one of her favorite games)


Denny, Mason, and Dad painting Amy's Room

Here is the Snow Day Gang! Dad, Mason, Sandy, Amy, Linda (Denny's Mom), Denny, Ryanne, Me, and Colby


Here is us again...but with our silly faces! (I do not think that is a silly face Linda!)We had a great time....thanks Dad and Sandy for coming over to our house to join us in our snow day....and to get warm.

0 comments: