Saturday was Amy's first basketball game and Denny's first time coaching it! Well, they were pretty close until the end then the other team got ahead and won the game.....Better luck next week guys. You both still did very well. Denny went into that game knowing all the names and really tried to play them where he thought was best. Amy played basketball two years ago, we did not get registration in--in time last year. So, she has had a little break. Good game you two!


Denny was doing some spring/fall cleaning. We finally got Amy's room done! Then we were washing some blinds and he decided to clean the bikes too. He wanted his bike clean for his appearance with his Halloween costume for the party. Then he was so kind to clean my bike for my test. I was inside when I heard what I thought was a vacuum. I thought what could he be vacuuming? Is he cleaning our cars too? When I went outside, I saw him drying our bikes with our leaf blower!! LOL...for some reason I thought that was such a funny, genius idea and took his picture.

Geez...What a clean bike...Thanks Babe!
1 comments:
leaf blower? that's ingenious! And to think that he came up with it all by himself! I need to convince Lance to buy one of those for when we wash our cars!
Post a Comment