Well, it was a little delayed due to my hives breakout, but we finally made it to the new Chuck E Cheese! Yes folks, that has been what my family has been counting on since we found out they were building one. We have never had one that I can remember in Davis County. The person that was the most excited about it was Denny and he was not able to join us (due to him looking for Bambi's Dad and Mom) Oh well! We could not wait any longer. So me, my mom, and my sister planed on going once my hives got under control (I had to get a shot and I am on steroids for 9 days...has just been a blast being itchy 24/7, It is still there just in areas I can hide now.) Lindsay did not tell her daughter Jaylin until they were getting ready to leave because we knew she would just be asking every minute if we were going yet. So when she finally told her where we were going, Jaylin said "You mean, we are going where a kid can be a kid?!!" She was so excited! We had a wonderful time. The kids had a blast. Amy was the jump rope queen and got over 500 tickets. Mason kept making these ID cards that he thought was so cool to pretend they were his drivers license for his power wheel four wheeler and he can also use them as credit cards. Ryanne loved the little trucks that move just a little bit and she just would never get out of. I think we used allot of tokens on those things. I want to thank my posse that came with me. I would not have been able to do that by myself. It was SO crowded with kids everywhere.
Mason and Jaylin were scared to stand next to the Chuck E Cheese mouse. They thought is was going to grab them or something.
Me and Mason. This will be the last widow's week we spend together unless I can bribe him to stay home from the hunt next year too!
The Twins (cousins, and BFF's). They were so fascinated by this place they were looking everywhere. And the Chuck E Cheese mouse was right behind us. They did not know what to think about him. Kamrin became his and the fellow singing employees biggest fan...she kept clapping them on.
Every time we would take a picture of Kamrin she would say CHEESE! AS in CHUCK E CHEESE!!!I think it was fun for the kids to go and just enjoy themselves. Thanks again posse for joining me. I really enjoyed watching all of them see Chuck E Cheese for the first time. The twins would get so excited and dance while we ate dinner. We did miss the guys....and they did miss out. But, they will be home soon! And Just a side note: There is actually a reason for my sons uncontrolled long hair. It hides a horrible scar/keyloid he got on his ear from when he needed stitches. I will get into that further in the month when we HOPEFULLY get it removed. (It is a long story)










1 comments:
I don't know who was most excited...the adults or the kids? lol
Post a Comment