I DID IT! I was not boo'd off of Rock Band!!!! I am so happy. It was so wierd because after I was thinking about Alyssa all day she showed up at Lindsay's house, I said come on over and we can play Rock Band! It was nice seeing Alyssa again....even though she did not stay for very long. She (and Lindsay) were my lucky charm. I was able to pass a song on the drums. A couple of them actually! My highest score was 81% (so what if it was on easy) Lindsay passed, no problem. Maybe it was because my sisters were here so it was like "Anything you can do I can do better!" Just kidding girls. I had fun. Alyssa and Lindsay are planning on coming over on Sunday. We are going to have some sister time. I can't wait!
D.A.R.E graduation 2018
7 years ago



2 comments:
I knew you could do it! Love ya. We had fun. Can't wait until Sunday. I think Alyssa is coming around!!!
Lindsay
shoot, I did have some catching up to do on your blog!!! It was good to see you this smorning! Thanks for breakfast! I wish I were as up to date with my blog, as you are with your blog!
kt
Post a Comment