Fall is right around the corner. One of my favorite times of the year.....but with that we have "THE COLD & FLU" This week we are getting over Amy with Laryngitis and now Colby, Mason, Ryanne, and Denny have the cold...only a matter of time before it is my turn. So, today was a sick day. I decided to stay home at 3:30am when I realized we were not getting much sleep with Ryanne and I did not what to have my sweet sister take care of my sick baby. Then I woke up the boys who both sounded horrible. I have a hard time staying home as I have mentioned before. But when you see these faces I realize how much I miss them while I am at work....everyone deserves a sick day now and then. Ryanne had it the worst. I have to consider myself lucky because she is now 1 and it is the first time she has ever been sick besides an ear infection that was only detected by a runny nose. She was never even fussy...so we are paying for it now. She is teething, had her shots, and is sick all within 24 hours! With her, when the Tylenol kicks in she is just playing and crawling everywhere...but when that wears off she is either in her cuddly mood or her whinny mood. It was quite a day!
The 3 sick babies (Denny decided to go to work, said he was feeling better) They loved being babied.
Yes, we even made blanket forts....Ryanne loves to play in the blankets. We wanted to make sure she stayed happy.
We ended up making just a big bed on the floor with cushions and pillows.
We took turns picking out movies and Disney shows....This is Ryanne's turn.
It was a roller coaster of a day.....but when I look at my babies, it is all worth it. Sweet dreams sweet Ryanne....I am sure you will be waking up again in about 30 minutes, and that is OK.



1 comments:
What a precious baby. I remember when we were sick and Mom always made it better. Don't feel guilty. It looks like you all had a fun sick day :)
Post a Comment