Yesterday was Ryanne's 1 year check up. It is amazing how fast she is growing. She now weights 23.4lb and she is 31.2 inches long!!!! Her height is at 100%. She is literally OFF THE CHARTS! And they say her weight is perfect for her height. She is going to be another Colby for sure. NBA-WNBA here we come!
Colby is in 5th grade. The last time we measured him he was 5ft 3in. He is in a Mens shoe size 10 1/2. He has bigger feet then me!! And I have big feet!! The doctor says he will be 6ft4in his senior year. I will not post his weight because he is so self cautious about it and for his height it is just fine. But he always thinks he needs to lose weight because he weights so much more than his friends. He is always the biggest kid in class, but every teacher says he has the biggest heart! And that is true. I have never met a kid his age that cared so much about each person in his life. Colby is not thrilled right now about his height...but I said when you get older he will. I am so proud of him.
Colby is in 5th grade. The last time we measured him he was 5ft 3in. He is in a Mens shoe size 10 1/2. He has bigger feet then me!! And I have big feet!! The doctor says he will be 6ft4in his senior year. I will not post his weight because he is so self cautious about it and for his height it is just fine. But he always thinks he needs to lose weight because he weights so much more than his friends. He is always the biggest kid in class, but every teacher says he has the biggest heart! And that is true. I have never met a kid his age that cared so much about each person in his life. Colby is not thrilled right now about his height...but I said when you get older he will. I am so proud of him.
They say Mason is our average kid. He will be 6ft 2inches his senior year. He is in second grade now. He seems a little smaller than the talest kid in his class.
I love all my kids so much. I am proud of each one of them. I can not believe how fast time goes by and how fast they keep growing. (Maybe they are drinking too much milk!)




1 comments:
Ryanne is taller then Kamrin who is 5 months older. It is so cute. I keep telling Kamrin to stop picking on Ryanne because when she realizes her size she will win every time :)
Post a Comment