Any Guesses on who's child is this? I am sorry the photos are kind of dark. But....I will give you a clue. He is a nephew of mine. He belongs to a brother of mine....with the initials of D and J!

That is right! This is D.J's little boy Bryson. D. J. took these pictures with his phone when he got to see him on Christmas. We do not get to see him that much. Bryson is staying with relatives until this ugly custody battle is over. It is between D.J. , his ex-girlfriend (the mother of the baby) Mandy, or Mandy's Dad....confusing I know. But I just saw this photo and thought it was so cute. I totally see D.J...it may be hard due to the dark photo. He is so adorable!



1 comments:
I forgot DJ had a kid! He totally looks like DJ! He is adorable!j
I love your Christmas pic's! Your family is adorable! I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment