Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!

Alright so now that my ThanksgivingS are over, it is time to get ready for Christmas!! Yippee! So, just like many others, our tradition is to get the tree up the weekend of Thanksgiving. It use to be the day after....but Denny has made that day an annual bunny blasting day. So, we did wait until Saturday night after we tucked Ryanne to bed. This year it was kind of all boys. Amy was at her mothers for the weekend. I usually put all the hooks on the ornaments while the kids place them on the tree. Colby had his best friend over (he is actually like family...over allot, and a great friend for Colby) For some reason my photos did not turn out very well. My living room is in need of another lamp, so it is kind of dark. The photos do not even do it justice. Maybe I will be able to get better pictures later.
So, usually I let the kids decorate and then when they go to sleep, I will kind of balance it out a little. This year was different. I did not have to do a thing. It is the most beautiful tree I have seen this year. Now, we do not have too many ornaments at the bottom for obvious reasons (Ryanne). When she woke up the next morning Ryanne was so excited, she went up to the tree and took a branch and shook it like she was shaking its hand. She greeted the tree! It was so cute!

My little helpers. Colby and Mason decorating the try.
(No, Colby is not on a stool)

Mason go to do the honor this year with the angel.


The Tree Decorators......Christian, Colby, Denny, and Mason

1 comments:

KT and Lance said...

It looks beautiful, I'm so jealous!! I love decorating for Christmas, but this year, it just isn't going to happen! You have such a cute family!