Thursday, December 4, 2008

Forsalebyowner.com Christmas Party!

This year we decided to go to a Jazz game for our company Christmas party. We ate at the Skybox before the game. We had a good time. (Even though it was not a good game) The Jazz lost to Miami Heat. But, that did not stop us from having fun! I love everyone I work with. They bring so much to the company. It was nice to get away from work and hang out together.


My Friends.....Some of them came from Chicago and some were from Oregon. Our company is spread out. But They are wonderful.

More of my friends.....


Popps and Mom!

Kent having fun with his food. His girlfriend Angela....she was so sweet. We loved her!

There were a few people that ordered "The Monster Burger"....It really was a monster!

Kent was trying really hard to get a bite out of it

More of my friends

Go Jazz! (Better luck next time)

My Hot Hubby

No, I was not drinking....OK I had a Diet Pepsi with Lemon, and it had been awhile. Party Time!

We had a wonderful time. It was a blast. I love them all like they are family. I sometimes feel I see them more than my family. But, that is just how it is. They do work around my mother schedule too. I really do love my job and all I work with. We are pretty proud of us. With the market the way it was this last year....we did pretty dang good!

0 comments: