Saturday, December 12, 2009

We Love the Christmas Lights!!

We really look forward to seeing the Christmas lights every year. This year with it being FREEZING cold we decided to stick to the ones we can drive through. It is too cold to take Ryanne out to walk around and see the lights. But we had fun all the same. Colby invited his friend (that is a girl) Maria...she is the best. They are like Best Friends. Talk on the phone every day and do everything together. But they are going out with other people. The way I see it, they will remain the best of friends and then after graduation-before Colby goes to the NBA they will start to date and then marry and I will have the cutest grandbabies EVER! I know we are jumping the gun here and I do not want any relationship started until after high school/college. But if I could pick who my son marries (when he is 30) it would be her.

Maria, Ryanne, Me, and Amy
before we headed out to see the lights

Our silly faces

Colby, Mason, Ryanne, and Denny

They boy's funny faces

On our way out to the Willard lights
(Back Row Joe's)

Amy, Me, and Denny hanging in the front



Ryanne just loves the lights this year. There is nothing like seeing the lights through my kids eyes. Brings so much joy into my eyes. They really enjoyed it and we all took turns saying what our favorite lights were.....it was lots of fun!

0 comments: