Sunday, December 27, 2009

Santa Came.....Santa Came!!!

It was a very nice Christmas....the kids were happy. I just can not believe it is all over with. This season has just been a blur!



The kids all nestled in the bed.....

We make it a tradition on Christmas Eve to all sleep in the basement. It's a Family Sleepover!
Colby on Christmas Eve

Ryanne and Mason

Amy was in Mason's room in basement

My Charlie Brown Christmas Morning
I was not able to get my family to sleep over this year. But Denny's Mom and Dad did.


Santa Came!


Denny got a food slicer! He has wanted one for soooooo long. I am not kidding.


Ryanne was a hoot this year watching her with her presents. She was loving it and would get excited with each gift! She got lots of girly baby stuff (My favorite)


Mason got some car track stuff, transformer and transformer gun, a spark scooter, and some misc. stuff


Colby really enjoyed fly fishing with Todd this year. Wanted his own pole...he also got lots of technology stuff for xbox 360--I do not know what they do....but he was really excited and so was Denny. He also got a razor scooter and ............A CELL PHONE!!!!! Yikes!! I know I know...I said not until at least Jr. high. But his Dad won this debate.


Amy got lots and lots of clothes...that is her thing right now. And the Twilight Movie. She had this face with most gifts....what a cutie


This is Ryanne when all the presents were opened. She was so sad!


So, I dared Colby to ride his new scooter in his new awesome P.J's! He totally did it!


That's my 11 year old son....and proud of it!



This is Mason trying out his spark scooter....pretty cool.
Denny got me this cool heart monitor for when I am working my butt off at the gym. I really needed it for spin class! Plus I got my new kitchen....photos coming soon!
Thanks everyone that made this Christmas so memorable. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I truly was blessed this year. My kids are healthy...and I just the coolest family ever. They are my whole life. They are the reason I get up every day. I look forward to all our fun family times.
It was some Good Times.....Good Times.....Fo Sho!

1 comments:

KT and Lance said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

If that picture at the top of your blog is an indication of what your husband did to your kitchen, I bet its amazing!!! It looks so pretty! See you do know how to decorate!