So, Colby has never really had hair. Oh he has hair, but we ALWAYS buzz it. He is a sweat-n fool. So it just makes it look like he didn't just get out of the shower all the time. Well, he told me he was really wanting to grow his hair out and see what it does (That explains his lovely photos lately) He has a FRO! It is a helmet. I have threaten to go to his room while he sleeps and BUZZ all that hair off. It is a mess! It does not lay down, it just sticks straight up. Not controllable at all.
As I was cutting Denny's hair, we actually talked him into a trim. He can still style it. Now he looks just like his papa fo sho....
Colby and his helmet. I tell you what--the girls actually did dig it. The girls were fighting over him....lol BUT his mom was not diggin it, and that is all that matters (until he is 18)lol

And there he is...my stud of a son. I love him so much. He is growing up so fast and is such a stud. I am not kidding. He goes through girls like no other! Different girl every week!!
We call him our family clown. He makes us laugh every single day. He is so funny and always makes my day.
As I was cutting Denny's hair, we actually talked him into a trim. He can still style it. Now he looks just like his papa fo sho....
Colby and his helmet. I tell you what--the girls actually did dig it. The girls were fighting over him....lol BUT his mom was not diggin it, and that is all that matters (until he is 18)lol
And there he is...my stud of a son. I love him so much. He is growing up so fast and is such a stud. I am not kidding. He goes through girls like no other! Different girl every week!!We call him our family clown. He makes us laugh every single day. He is so funny and always makes my day.



0 comments:
Post a Comment