Sunday, December 27, 2009

My favorite day of the year.......Christmas Eve!!

I absolutely love Christmas Eve! I still get so excited and antsy like a little girl....lol. I love Christmas Eve more than Christmas Day! I love having my family over. We have dinner together and exchange gifts. Then while the kids start winding down we talk about past Christmases while sitting around the tree.


We did a couple different things this year, me and my family put together a Christmas program. It was lots of fun. Amy and the kids are really good singers. Amy could try out for American Idol. She just tried out for Solo in Choir, we will find out soon if she gets the part!This was Amy, Colby, and Mason singing Rudolph with Sophie and Kamrin

This is Me, Colby, and Amy singing Chipmunks Christmas.

Colby was Alvin, I was Theadore, and Amy was Simon



Then Colby and Amy sang "Where are you Christmas" with their friend (my other daughter) Maria

The Twins opening their gifts. They got the cutes doll houses from Grandma Billmire. Thanks Mom, my kids loved all the gifts. Been playing with them since.

Jaylin opening her gift from Grandma

Mason loves the Batman Lego game from Grandma

Amy gave Jaylin and Kamrin these cute scarfs....

I gave my mom a Calendar I made with a bunch of photos from throughout the last year or so. I must say, it turned out really cute!

And what did Mom and Dad get you?? Pajamas!!!!

Sisters Kamrin and Jaylin

That is right! I got my kids all foot Pajamas!! I did it for a joke and for the photo itself, but they actually really liked them and have been wearing them every night! Wish I got me and Denny some :)
AS you can tell, Ryanne is not the happiest. She was sick right before Christmas...on anti-biotics for 4 days at this point. Feeling better but still so grouchy!! Yikes!!

My and my Sista got the same ring for Christmas from our kids!!! *Bling Bling*

IN OTHER NEWS!!!!
Todd asked my Aunt Kristi to marry him! She said YES! Her ring is absolutely beautiful. Not sure why I did not get a picture of it!! (But I got of picture of mine and Lindsays....lol) He proposed right before they came over. I am sooooooo excited! I love Todd and his family so much! He is wonderful and she deserves such happiness!! Congrats guys!

This is Todd's daughters Megan and Jess holding Alyssa's little girl Carley. I love these girls so much. They are like sisters to me. Feel like I have known them my whole life. I am excited that we will be cousins!! Love you guys :)

D,J. and his girlfriend Tiffany

Kristi's little girl Sophia

Maria...she is so cute

My cute mother-in-law Linda

My father-in-law Randy

My wonderful Grandma Bybee with Kamrin

Lindsay and Jason...it was wierd having him over even though they are separated and getting divorced. But he will never be able to leave this family. They make really good friends--go figure!

My beautiful Mom eating some Eclair cake...yummy!

Lindsay gave this snuggie to my Mom for X-mas. The girls loved it!
HOLD UP!!
On a side not and very different subject. I must vent....my sister showed up Christmas Eve with two black eyes and a broken nose....what's love gotta do with that? And the sad thing is....she will probably return to him. His name is Corey and he is the father of little Carley. Just gotta say....Um.--Alyssa that is NOT love!


Me, Alyssa (trying to hide her face) Lindsay and Jaylin

Girls Rock!
Mom, Carley, Jaylin, Alyssa, Kamrin, Ryanne, Me, Lindsay, and Amy

Our Silly faces!
We were kidding around with Alyssa and said she does not even have to do anything. She looks like she is in need of some make-up tips.
All kidding aside. I do love my sister Alyssa very much. I am concerned about her and feel helpless. All I can do is be there for you.....but for all you girls out there--That is NOT love...it will never be.

1 comments:

The Meldrums said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day. Love the footie p.j's to fun! You guys always have so much fun. I think you have the best attitude about life.
I wish I knew how to help Alyssa. She is such a cute girl. I agree that is not love. I'm happy she has you as her sister to turn to when she decides she has had enough.