Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Nephew Tyler turned 4!!

My sister's son Tyler turned 4 this month. He had his birthday party at Classic Skating in Layton. Have not really been there. But was stoked to find out I can rent a scooter! I have been loving the kids scooter lately (until I biffed at my friends house) We had a good time. Did not really see Tyler much though....he was always on the go and there was allot of family and friends there to support him.

Tyler's little brother Gage
Tyler....the birthday boy looks so happy!

Me, Ryanne, and little Carley (Alyssa's girl)

Tyler playing with the bubbles in the Sponge Bob Room

Denny holding Carley. She just loved to look at him

Me and Mason rollin it scooter style

Jaylin (Lindsay's girl)

Amy with Ryanne

Denny and Ryanne

Lil Princess Ryanne

Me and my scooter/roller blade Gang! What What.....

Amy, Me, Colby, and Mason
I love my family so much. We had so much fun together. I think my family is the coolest family EVER! It was nice seeing the nephews. We do not get to see them that much. They are both growing so fast!

0 comments: