Thursday, December 3, 2009

Husband for Rent!!!

I am not going to lie. When I first found out Denny was going to be laid off.... my anxiety shot out the roof and was worried about what he would do for a job and I thought He would see this "vacation" as it was and take naps and play video games. What was I thinking? That is not Denny at all....One thing Denny isn't is Lazy. But now I am wishing he was......we would be saving money! In the THREE days he has been home, he has painted our hallway and kitchen, painted the baseboards on the green wall, Put a new light fixture above the dining area, tiled the back splash in our kitchen, and did LAUNDRY! Do you know the last time he touched laundry was?? I DON'T. Every day I have come home to another project. Yes, these were projects we talked about doing sometime before we move.....but not right NOW. He is going to put us in more debt!! So, I am offering anyone to hire Denny and get him out of our house. You need a "honey do" list finished? He is the man....My man :)

This is what I found in the kitchen when I got home as I was about to get ready to make dinner....regardless we had sandwiches that night. (Had no idea he even started this project)

This is what it looked like before we went to bed. He is not quite finished but you can see how good it is starting to look....very nice Babe!

0 comments: