FIRST EVER FORSALEBYOWNER.COM BEES GAME COMPANY PARTY! I have never been to a Bee's game. It was really fun! But I can not really say I watched too much of the game. We went for a summer company party. I have to tell you how much I love everyone I work with. They really are like family......besides that fact that I work with my MOM! But is is true. I enjoy my job......because of who I work with.
This is my little piece of blackmail.....Kent and Landon. (I do not believe Landon remembers any of this)
I can not tell you how much we ate that night. Me, mom, and the hubbies got there early and got our hot dogs and nachos. Then we find Tara and Greg who had our Bee's Bucks that we did not know about. We each had $15 Bee's Bucks. That was $30 between me and Denny. Denny made sure we used all our bucks! We had waffle ice cream cones, churros, drinks, soooo much junk. We were like kids. I am totally losing the office biggest loser! I woke up the next day still FULL! We did end up getting the kids some stuff too to use them up.












1 comments:
It's good to see you and mom smiling having a good time!
Love ya sis
Lindsay
Post a Comment