Have I mentioned I love to go camping? Our recent camping trip was to Ledgefork which is on the east side of Oakley/Kamas area. It was one of my favorite camping trips this year. I have decided when I win it big I want to live in the Smith and Morehouse area. The cabins and the scenery is beautiful. But there would have to be a Walmart built in that area. I do not know how they survive out there. We had a great time and all of us needed some good laughs. It was nice seeing my mom laughing and joking again. It has been a tough couple of weeks, months, I guess a rough couple of years. Alyssa is having some trouble with drugs and is to the point where she might lose her boys. They are living in foster care. Which upsets Colby and all of our families more than she knows. My mom has put allot of Alyssa's stress on herself. We are all upset and each one of us has even tried to figure out how we could take one or both of them. Colby has offered to help pay for them with his allowance and share his bedroom. We have all done allot of thinking and the boys need to stay together and none of us are financially or emotionally able to take them. They need allot of one-on-one time. They have obstacles they have to get through. We just do not know what to do.....so we decided we needed to go to our home away from home (the mountains)! It was nice. Nobody was able to contact mom with their worries and she was not able to call anyone. We really had a great time. And it happened to be Colby and Mom's birthday weekend! I took allot of photos. I will single out some of my favorites but then put the rest in a slide show. (There was just so many)
Best Buddies
This photo makes us laugh every time. They were going to do a body slam. But really I think Denny just over powered the rest. Such a show off!
These two are the greatest GRANDPARENTS in the world! Aren't they just so cute! We have such wonderful memories with them camping that will stay with us forever.
Here is the camping gang. Steve, Me, Mason, Kristi and Sophia, Mom, and Colby (in back). We are getting ready to go fishing. Me, Mom, and Colby rode on the tailgate from the camp site to the lake. We had so much fun. We kept asking Denny to drive around the campgrounds. When we finally got to the lake, we were so bummed, that meant our ride was over.
This photo has a funny story. We kept teasing Steve while fishing because he kept getting these small fish. We called them goldfish. While, me and mom went to camp for a moment Steve got his BIG ONE...he was about to lose it and had to jump into the lake to get the fish. In the process he got his shoe wet. He had to borrow Colby's flip flops that we had in the truck. (Yes, Colby wears a 10 1/2 in MENS shoe!) So it took the rest of the day for his shoe to dry out. I do not know why he was holding the shoe in this photo though.
Some of the most important men (boys) in my life...

This is Denny's mom. She watched Ryanne for us when I went back to work for about 5/6 months. They created the greatest bond. It is so cute seeing how close they are.
The Hills!
The Hills!








1 comments:
You guys had so much fun, I'm jealous. Next time we will be there! Love the pics.
Lindsay
Post a Comment