Friday, August 15, 2008

I have a girl! I have my very own girl!

I finally have a girl! She is mine! I do not have to borrow anymore! She is a little princess..I love her so much and it is so cute to see the boys with her. They are so protective. They love to help. Mason loves to get her the bottles and play hide-n-seek with her to make her laugh. Colby just loves to be with her and make sure she is happy. She lights up anytime they walk in the room. Amy is also a big help. It took her a little bit longer to warm up to her. But now, I know Ryanne will look up to Amy as her big sister. I can see her getting into Amy's make up already. Her name is Ryanne Faun Hill. I named her after my dearest Grandma Wilde (Faun Ann Wilde). She was a wonderful woman. She was my best friend. I miss her so much. Here is some photos I thought you might enjoy.











This is Ryanne and her cousin (friend) Kamrin at Colby's basketball game. We call them the twins. They are the cutest cheerleaders out there!

"Dad, I said I don't know where the controller is!"

I swear, Ryanne looks just like her brother but with earrings!



2 comments:

naDIZ* said...

She is a Beautiful Baby Girl! :)

Kiss!
Bye!

naDIZ*

KT and Lance said...

I can't believe how big she is!!!! And, I told ya that this bloggin thing wasn't that hard!! Way to go! I love the blog, and it does make you feel in touch with the rest of your circle of friends!

kt