Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Summer Time!


OUR ANNUAL BRIDGER LAKE CAMPOUT

We have had a pretty good summer vacation this year. We have tried to go Camping as much as we can. We love the mountains. We went to our annual Bridger Lake campout over the 4th of July. It was allot of fun but the mosquitoes were HORRIBLE. The kids came home looking like we had the chicken pox. I stayed in the trailer most of the time with Ryanne because I could not keep them away. We go up there every year and have never had a problem with those mosquitoes. Other than that, it was fun. It is so pretty up there. We go up with my Mom and Steve and then Lindsay and Alyssa usually try to make it too.

Lindsay has to do everything like me, or is it I have to do everything like Lindsay? Who knows.....Sisters Rock!

Me and MY Man

Me, Mason, Colby, Denny, Amy, Mom, and Ryanne.....Colby, I think you can take off the life jacket!

Colby, Ryanne, and Me



This is the greatest Mom and Grandma in the world! Love you Mom!


Mason and Jaylin getting ready to go on canoe with their dads



Mason got a hold of the camera. He thinks he is SO funny! (Happened to be one of my favorite photos)

Now remember this is not a beauty contest!

This is how I kept the mosquitoes away!

Every camping trip us girls take a Girls only photo.....Girls Rule!


These guys decided this year to start the first of the Boys only pictures.....boys drool! Ok. Ok. They are studs. That is Jason, Steve, Todd (Kristi's wonderful boyfriend), Colby, Denny, and Mason



This is not at Brider Lake, this was Knolls earlier in the year. But Masons first year driving four wheeler by himself. I was so proud of him! (until he hit our friends 4 wheeler trailer and someones truck. Luckily no damage! lol.)




FAMILY CAMPOUT TO MEMORIAL PARK

Then I took off work over the 24th of July. I never take time off work just to take time off. I always feel guilty and only take time off for the kids when they are sick or have doctor appointments, even then I feel bad. But Denny usually gets the 24th off and we were planning on taking a bike ride to Yellowstone with my dad. Well plans did not go well and we decided to go on a family campout just us. We went up by Cozzy and it was sooooo much fun! We went down the river. The COLD COLD river. I do not remember the last time I did that. We were rookies and started with the wrong tubes. We went to tire store and bought some. They said they were for adults....HaHa. Me and Denny sank to the bottom and hit every rock. So, as we went down the river we saw everyone on these really nice tubes. I asked where they got them they said "Big 5 for $9" We spent so much more on tubes at the tire store and they barely fit Colby and the kids. So we went back to town and bought all they had left....I will tell you, that made a huge difference. Less bruises on my BUTT! We had such a good time on that campout. We also took Colby's best friend Christian. I could not ask for a better friend for Colby. Colby was so sweet, he always stayed by me on the river because he knew I was a little scared. (Just a side note, I did not feel guilty once for taking time off work)



0 comments: