Ok, so it is Friday night and the boys have gone fishing. So, me and Lindsay decide to make it a girls night! You probably have not seen a girls night like this before. Now I know everyone at some age pretends to marry and dress up for their pretend wedding.....but were you an ADULT? Take a look for yourself. (We are not marrying each other, our grooms are invisible)
No, I got it!
Jaylin and Amy....blushing brides (My Favorite Niece's! Kamrin too!)
Is that a yearbook in my hands?
Go Amy!
Have you ever seen a wedding dress with a train like that? Isn't that amazing!
This was one of the best girls night I have had in a long time. We are so lucky to have such wonderful kids. Girls Rule!



1 comments:
I bet everyone who looks at this is jealous!!That was soooo much fun. I'm
very lucky to have such a great family. Love ya
Lindsay
Post a Comment