Friday, August 15, 2008

The rumors are true! I bought a motorcycle!

All right, maybe my mom is right and I am having a pre-mid life crisis. But I did buy a Honda Shadow 750. I named her Cosmo. That was my nickname when I worked at Craythorne gravel pit. The truck drivers started calling me that because I was always reading my Cosmo magazine! BUT, I will tell you what....I am the SAFEST motorcycle chick ever. Denny teases me all the time because I will put on my full face helmet, gloves, and jacket with padding just to go the Blockbuster which is only 3/4 mile away from my house. I have driven it to Salt Lake City and back for mine and Denny's 11th Anniversary. And I did go on the freeway on our way home. I screamed like the girls on Clueless when they approached the freeway! I did freak a little. But Denny was so proud of me. I am still learning and will take the motorcycle class to build my confidence. Denny is the one that started this, he bought one first....almost caused a divorce! He has had one in the past and I have always enjoyed riding with him. Everything is so different riding on a bike. Then here were are later and now I have one.

1 comments:

Kristi Manos said...

HI Kelle I have some pics from camping that I will e mail to you! Looks like we had a lot of fun! YOur blog is way cool!!!!
Kristi