Monday, August 24, 2009

Wilde Family Reunion!

We have not had a Wilde Family Reunion in FOREVER! Unfortunately seems like we catch up with each other at funerals. So my Dad took it upon himself (with Sandy's help) to be the first of what we hope is an annual get-together. Most of us were able to make it, which is great! We met at Holm Park in Salt Lake....we had a great time!

My Sista and Bro..Lindsay and D.J

As you can tell, we never really have grown up :)

Colby holding Alyssa's baby girl Carley.....He loves holding babies

Mason with Ryanne.....WEEEEEEE

Mason, Amy, and Ryanne (with her "cheese" face)

Denny riding Muckle Icky's bike (Uncle Mick's)

Colby on their motorized bike...he loved riding this bike

These two girls, they are so cute and make us smile all the time. Kamrin was drinking an orange drink and eating orange cheetos, got it all over her clothes and took off her shirt......so Ryanne, was like--if Kamrin gets to take her shirt off, so do I. It was super hot that day. So they are what we call twins. They are going to be BFF counsins forever!

They even say "cheese" the same! Check out the orange line going down Kamrin's stomach

Me and Mason hanging with the family

That is my step-brother Trebor, little Kamrin, Step-mom Sandy, Jaylin, Aunt Susan, and my Sista

I love this picture. Mason actually was in charge of the photos....thought he did real good with this one. Besides all the photos of him I went through and soda cans, capri sun's...etc!
Alyssa, her baby girl, and Corey

My Aunt Pat, her husband Steve, cousin Jess, and Uncle Ray (he always makes me laugh)

My cousin Travis and his beautiful wife

My cousin Brian, Uncle Mike, and Uncle Mick

I like this photo too. Well done Mason! That is Alyssa's boy Tyler, with my bro D.J. and his girlfriend Tiffany

Here is the cute BFF cousins/twins later that day at my house. They came over for movie night. I love my nieces! Jaylin actually spent the night at my house that night. I just love her so much!


0 comments: