Yes, it was that time again....when Denny's work throws a summer party. I do like going to them.....but I would rather not get in a swimming suit! They have it have Surf-n-Swim every year. The kids look forward to it. It is lots of fun to catch up with everyone and see their families!

Colby...as you all know by now, loves to pose for camera--he is our family clown. LOL. I do love that kid.

Colby and Ryanne posing

Mason

Denny and his mother Linda

Colby, Denny and Ryanne

Denny, Ryanne, Colby, and Mason all swimming and having good time

Ryanne loved the waves at first....but then she did not like them at all

Denny and Colby getting ready to ride Denny's bike home. Denny had to wear his wet shirt home on the bike (it's a long story) but he did have a cold trip home....The kids are really loving swimming this year. They are becoming really good swimmers. I need to get them into swim classes, just need to find the time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment