We had a mild New Years Eve party. It was nice. We had a good time. My Mom, Popps, Kristi, her boyfriend and our kids were there. I feel like it has been a constant party since Christmas at my house....which I love. But it was nice on New Years to be a little smaller. I feel like I have been eating non-stop now for 3 weeks!

CHEERS! Mom, Me, and Kristi with the yummies punch ever. I think it was called Rainbow Punch. It was a hit. I found it online. It was a mixture of orange juice, sprite, Hawaiian punch, and sherbet....it was really good.

We played spoons. All of us. I love it when we are able to do things that involve the whole family.

Whoever lost that round had to wear Denny's hat. Some of you may recognize it from his surprise party I through him last year when he turned 30. I lost this round.

Denny showing some pride as the looser!

Kristi's girl Sophia....she was watching movies while we played games. She looked very comfortable.

Colby and his BFF Christian
I can not believe that 2008 is over....we hope everyone has a WONDERFUL 2009! Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
1 comments:
The Hills do know how to party! I love you guys! You always leave such sweet messages for me! I love it. Sorry I've been hard to get a hold of, things are crazy, but we deffinatly want to get together before we go!
kt
Post a Comment