Mason has decided he wants to play basketball this year. He has never ever tried any sport. Colby has always been the athletic one. I was a little worried....due to the fact that he is sooooo sensitive. But, I was very proud of him. He put in a great effort and even made a basket (too bad it did not count). As I watched him play, it made me sad to see how much he has grown up already. Time is going by so fast. Denny was not going to coach this year because of them both wanting him to coach...but then they called him and asked if he would coach Mason's team. Mason is pretty excited about that. It was a close game. We lost in over time. The score was 8 to 10.



After the game, Mason felt really cool and grown up. The next morning he says "Mom, me and Colby are growing up really fast huh!" I was like....I know! I know! and it makes me sad.



0 comments:
Post a Comment