Colby had his first game of the season last Saturday. It was suppose to be a couple weeks ago but there was a mix up with registering the boys. I do not like to brag....but he kicked some butt! I was so proud of him. That had to of been his best game ever. He has always been an awesome player but he would never really get aggressive. But Saturday, I guess he decided he was going to get that ball. He had more rebounds then we could count and he made 12 POINTS!!! My Dad and Sandy were also there to cheer him on. He rocked. They won...30-28. They had a good lead, then the other team caught up and then it was tied...and with a few seconds left we made a basket. I am so proud of you Colby. It was a great game. You are my Most Valuable Player! He usually gets self cautious about the player he is....but he woke up Saturday.
Every year he has been the boy to throw the ball too. It feels good when you hear the whole audience screaming "Pass it to Colby!" It is an honor to be his mom. And his height does not hurt either. Every year he just gets better and better. The teachers have always said he is the most popular kid in the class. It is wierd to go places and have strangers (kids and adults) say..."Aren't you Colby's Mom?" Everybody knows and loves Colby. He has made me proud.



0 comments:
Post a Comment