Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carving Pumpkins, Lindsay's Birthday, Halloween Party in the.........Garage!

I just love the Fall! I love Halloween! I love this time of year! From here to January....I am a happy polar bear!!

My True Blood....I mean Love! But we will get to this later....



CARVING PUMPKINS!!

We carve pumpkins every year. Then at Lindsay's Halloween Birthday Party we have a pumpkin carving contest. It gets really competitive between Denny and Steve. But this year they were well behaved.

Amy working hard

Colby doing his all by himself!
Denny helping Mason and our friend Race

The end results! They all did an amazing job! Ryanne's is in the far left....that little tiny one! lol



CAROLYN'S HALLOWEEN PARTY

My sister-in-law, Carolyn, had a Halloween Costume Party. Me and Denny have not dressed up in years. We had fun with it......and we won the contest!! Woo Woo!! Ryanne was not feeling to good. She was not herself. She came down with the flu which turned into bronchitis. So, she was not herself for a whole WEEK!! She was so excited about her costume and when it came down to putting it on, she was not going to have anything to do with it. So, she is a sick little spoiled 2 year old in these photos. I am hoping I will get photos on Halloween in her costume!! These pictures were at the end of her sick streak week.

With Ryanne going to daycare now. (After she got all better) Linda (my mother-in-law)was really missing Ryanne so she has replaced Ryanne with a little puppy! When Ryanne goes over to visit she calls it her "ruff ruff." She just loves to hold and carry this dog around. She will not share either. "Bella" is all hers.....She loves that puppy soooo much!

Here are some costumes that I thought were really neat. Kim's brother and his family.

Carolyn, Shelby (Carolyn's daughter), Chis (Carolyn's son), and Kim

My and my Count Dracula.....We do not bite---HARD!! Muahahahaha


LINDSAY'S BIRTHDAY HALLOWEEN BASH!

This year for Lindsay's Birthday Halloween Bash--we were in the garage. My family is just growing so big and my house seems to be shrinking! So as I was setting up the party the night before in my garage, I told Denny, we really should think about upgrading. Our plan is to down-grade our lifestyle and upgrade our house in the spring. So we have to get our house ready to put on the market for early next year....The above picture is Denny helping me decorate and we had a little fun with the Halloween stuff.

Our cute/scary garage Halloween Party Room

Denny and Colby....yes my 11year old is a pimp for Halloween. lol

Awww.... My cute parents! Steve was a dead hunter-was shot by Denny on their hunt. My mom was Steve's Fantasy......Football that is!

Me and the hubby again

My cute Pocahontas Amy! And if she decides to go Trick-or-Treating this year SHE WILL HAVE MORE CLOTHES ON!!

Colby the Pimp

This is all that dressed up! We Rock!
Friends Capri, Taige, and Race....D.J.'s Girlfriend Tiffany, Steve, Mom, Amy, Gage, Ryanne (still wanted nothing with her cute costume) Jaylin, Sophia, Me, Denny, and Colby. Mason is "Iron Man" but was not wanting to be in this picture, too busy eating a cookie. lol

These are the Losers that DID NOT dress up! Except Grandma, she is not a loser.
My lovely Grandma, Lindsay and her BF Jason, Jaylin, D.J. Kristi, and Todd


Me and My BFF/Sista! I love her and her girls so much! We always have such an awesome time when we are together! Happy 27th Birthday Lindsay! I love you and you are such an amazing woman. I look up to you in sooooo many ways. AND I know you will always have my back--fo sho!

Me and my family! Ryanne, Amy, Me, Denny, Colby, and Mason!

SCARY!

The annual costume ride! Steve took my bike....and Colby/Denny rode Denny's bike! Got the stares for sure! Look at Denny's hair after the ride.....SEXY!

We did the sack race....this was sooooo much fun to watch! Thanks everyone for being a great sport!

Ready.....Set.....HOP

Colby is DoWn!!

And Lindsay is Cheating!!!! Well, it was her party and she can cheat if she wants toooooo!

We had a wonderful weekend! I have the most amazing family EVER! I am truly thankful. I am so blessed to have so many of my family members also be my BFF's! We know how to have a good time, Fo Sho!!!

I was not able to take photos of some stuff--was just so into the party, BUT:
Grandma was the judge of the costume party!
2nd Place: Sophia-the cutest kitty cat
1st Place: Amy-Pocahontas

My mom was the judge of the Hottest Costume:
2nd Place: Denny/Colby (a Tie)
1st Place: ME!!!! Woot Woot!!!
It was really fun dressing up this year!

Lindsay's Friend Jamie was our Pumpkin Judge:
Steve/Kamrin were the winners....Did not get photo but it was a ghost with BOO!

I hope everyone has a SCARY FUN Halloween!!!

1 comments:

The Meldrums said...

I have said it before but I am going to say it again you guys are awesome! What a fun party. I can't believe all the fun things you do. Loved reading about it. Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Lindsey!